Crate Containers Build Instructions
- Glue and clamp as shown to create the lower plate.
- Glue and clamp other pieces as shown to create the middle upright piece.
- Glue and clamp pieces as shown to create the upper plate.
- Fold, glue, and clamp as shown to create the end plates.
Note: the little “Ark of the Covenant” pieces on the top can be fiddly. Use care, and if your name is Marion don’t look!!
- Put glue in slots on end plate a and end plate b, then affix to upright.
- Put glue in slots in lower plate and upper plate, then affix assembly a.
- Glue pieces d2 and e2 as shown.
- Fold, glue, and clamp as shown to create the bottom container rails.
- Glue the short rail pieces first, onto the bottom of the container assembly.
- Glue the longer rails as shown.