Guard Tower add-on Build Instructions
- Fold, glue, and clamp pieces as shown.
- Glue both d4 pieces to each side of piece d1 as shown making sure that the d4 pieces are aligned to the top edge of piece d1.
- Attach piece d2 and d3 to the d1 assembly to create a stanchion.
- Fold, glue, and clamp all pieces as shown.
- Glue pieces d6 and d7 together and then glue to d5 to create the platform sub-assembly.
- Fold and glue c1 to c3 as shown.
- Fold, glue, and clamp pieces c5 and c6 as shown.
- Glue pieces c5 and c6 to top of structure as shown.
- Fold and glue pieces c2 and c4 to sides of structure as shown to create cover.
- Fold pieces c8 and c9 as shown.
- Glue pieces together as shown to create a ladder.
- Fold, glue, and clamp piece c14 as shown.
- Glue and attach pieces c12 and c13 to create a ladder stand.
Note: These are for miniatures to stand on. They have notches to adjust for ladder pitch and can be moved throughout play to give your game a more accurate line of sight when using ladders.
- Glue the platform sub-assembly to the stanchion.
- The cover and ladder slot into place without glue.
- Repeat steps 1-6 once more to create the second guard tower.
NOTE: Do not glue the cover and ladder pieces to the platform. They are meant to break down for easy storage.